Dragostea Din Tei Dragostea Din Tei

Love it

Extremely awesome and catchy. 5/5 10/10 and such.

Really awesome job. =)

Also, If your bored for video game music, check mine out sometime, lol.

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Awesome

Pretty damn awesome work here.

[SD] DuckTales Fun on the Moon [SD] DuckTales Fun on the Moon

Nice job!

I like it a lot! This is the only song I remember from that game, lol.

Check out my stuff if you want too! =)

"Driving It Higher" F-777 "Driving It Higher" F-777

Nice!

I like how you used Slayer. Is it Slayer 1 or 2? Anyway, nice kickback mellow tune, lol.

Thanks for the reviews on my stuff too. =)

F-777 responds:

Slayer 1. I would like to buy slayer 2 sometime though. Anyways your welcome for the reviews and thanks for this one =D.

Broken Ice - F-777 Broken Ice - F-777

Awesome

I really like this song, it's very dance-able.

Thanks for the 10 on my TMNT song! =) You should check out my songs "The Forest Can Dance" and "Artificial Flavoring". They aren't as good as your music, but you might like them.

F-777 responds:

Your welcome.

Thanks for the review. (I already reviewed your songs)

Mario Kart: Rainbow Road Mario Kart: Rainbow Road

Hey man

Sorry it took me so long to check out your version of the song, but here I am! lol. Hmm, it's a pretty interesting take, but it's kind of distorted sounding a little to me. I still think you did a good job though! =)

SSBB Forest Maze SSBB Forest Maze

Nice

That's a pretty awesome song. Sounds like it can fit pretty good into a Smash Bros. game too.

If you want you can check out my music if your bored or something. Anyway, keep doing your thing. Peace! =)

Vampires dream Vampires dream

Cool stuff guys.

I'm here cuz you told me to check this song out, and I have to say, it's pretty kickass. By the way, what program did you use to make this?

Anyway, congrats on your song!

DistortionResonance responds:

Well the programs WE used :p is Fl studio we both have been using it for a fair while. To record our voices we used audacity and thats it. Glad you liked the song and theres more to come.

{Paranorma} v2 update {Paranorma} v2 update

Awesome

I liked how it changed styles during the song, and still managed to stay together. Check out some of my stuff sometime and tell me what you think (Not my video game stuff but my original songs). Good job dude.

cornandbeans responds:

Alright. :) This was one of the first songs where I experimented first with my now most prominant genre of classical/techno. Thanks for the review.

Doom1 Level 4 Doom1 Level 4

Kick Ass.

This sounds so awesome. Good job.

-Gimpsta

Sir-Panda responds:

Thanks for the review again..but the song will be pushed back. my FL Studio is free so no save feature. And unfortunatly some one turned my comp off.